At Skyrocket Your Team we’re looking for a freelance Blogger who can engage audiences through words.
What is Skyrocket Your Team?
We’re a young B2B SaaS startup consisting of 7 people and many supporters, committed to change how virtual team building is done in remote teams. We do this through online escape room experiences, in which team members become closer together, get to know each other in different scenarios, and in the meantime, improve their communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Help to engage our audiences through a blog,
- Get on board a fast-paced startup that is one of the winners of the biggest hackathon ever done in the world,
- Join a young, enthusiastic, and innovative international team spread around 4 countries in Europe and Asia,
- Work remotely, from wherever you want in the world. Always!,
- Get to know all the nitty-gritties of how an online escape room works.
You are THE Blogger we’re looking for if you:
- Love writing and you know how to make people read each line you write,
- Know ins and outs of team building,
- Are familiar with remote work,
- Feel at home with SEO and backlinking,
- Can write in English fluently.
As a Blogger you will
- Write 1-2 blog posts a month around topics of team building, remote work, employee engagement,
- Set up SEO and backlinking,
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team for posts scheduling.
How to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with the subject “Blogger – Freelancer” by 22nd January 2021 23:59h CET including:
- Your CV including your LinkedIn.
- Motivation video/letter explaining why you are THE Blogger that we need.
- Relevant previous experiences regarding blogging, together with writing examples.
We will interview candidates on a rolling basis.
This is a freelancer position and the workload varies on a monthly basis.
As we receive many applications, we will only get back to you if you’re selected for an interview.