At Skyrocket Your Team we’re looking for a Unity Developer who is hands on and up for a challenge.
What is Skyrocket Your Team?
We’re a young startup consisting of 5 founders and many supporters, committed to change how team building and training is done in remote teams. We do this through epic online escape room experiences, in which team members become closer together, get to know each other in different scenarios, and in the meantime, improve their communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Get on board a fast paced startup that is one of the winners of the biggest hackathon ever done in the world.
- Join a young, enthusiastic and innovative international team.
- Work remotely, from wherever you want in the world. Always.
- Ditch the 9-5 work time and work whenever you’re most efficient.
- Help co-create an innovative product that’s like nothing else in the market with your software development skills.
- Get to know all the nitty-gritties of how an online escape room works.
- Experience how a startup functions from the inside.
You are THE Unity Developer we’re looking for if you:
- Have experience working in remote teams.
- Have extensive experience developing games in Unity.
- Previous experience with Scrum.
- Know very well how to communicate online with your team members and enjoy teamwork.
- Can easily communicate with designers and understand that iteration is key for success
- Are passionate about building top-notch experiences and taking things to the next level
- You love escape rooms, challenges and creating puzzles.
- Have initiative and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Can develop a concept into different variations quickly, and build up previous versions to bring the product to new heights.
- Can make a game look excellent in Unity and animations are a piece of cake for you.
- Speak English and C# fluently.
As Unity Developer you will
- Help decide on the coding architecture of modular escape rooms
- Work on a modular implementation of puzzles
- Design and develop a system to adapt puzzle difficulty to the user’s skills
- Design, code, document and test new online escape rooms on C# in Unity
- Work with Product owner to develop new features
- Collaborate with our design team to build the best experience possible in every escape room
- Develop innovative experiences to be used by companies around the world
- Help take our current escape rooms to new heights
How to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with the subject “Unity Developer – Freelancer” by 24th January 2021 23:59h CEST including:
- Your CV.
- Motivation letter explaining why you want to take on the Unity Developer position at Skyrocket Your Team.
- Your portfolio with relevant projects.
We will interview candidates on a rolling basis.
This is a freelancer position. Possibility to renew and join the team full time at the end of contract.